For one of our clients, we are now looking for a Technical QA Engineer.
The role will allow you to:
- Become proficient in the company's core products through configuring and monitoring them;
- Analyze statistical data and logs to detect issues and escalate or propose configuration changes;
- Track, analyze, reproduce, troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve complex product issues in a limited time.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by analyzing business and technical requirements, implementing quality and customer-service standards;
- Design and execute test plans and strategies; prepare and complete corrective action plans and verification procedures;
- Maintain and improve product quality by executing functional, regression, integration and performance tests; monitors test environments and systems;
- Create test reports, defect analysis and troubleshooting;
You need to have:
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- XML and JSON knowledge
- Good understanding of Linux and scripting
- Excellent written and good spoken English
Advantage will be if you have:
If you are detail-oriented, willing to expand your expertise and constantly look for new growth opportunities, this will be the right role for you!
- Experience with Python language
- Experience with Linux System Administration
- Basic understanding of performance evaluation of software components.