Our philosophy at Kommlink is based around supplying a transparent, compliant and delivery based service to both the candidates and project consultants we find and to the end clients where delivery is achieved..
Customer Support Travel Specialist
For oneof our clients, we are now looking for a talented Customer Support Travel Specialist on a mission to change the way people shop for travel. The Customer Support Travel Specialist will be focusing on supporting the company clients on a 24 x 7 basis.
• Provide timely answers to customers technical inquiries over email;
• Develop strong relationships with customers and partners through daily interactions;
• Help customers get the most of the products;
• Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in an efficient, effective and customer-centric way;
• Execute specific platform and software configurations;
• Generate various reports;
• Monitor applications performance via dedicated tools;
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the tools and services provided by the company. Write detailed descriptions of the investigations/ actions performed;
• Escalate complex inquires to peers and management.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
• Good PC literacy, MS office;
• Aviation/Travel Industry education or experience;
• IATA courses and qualifications;
• Previous experience of working with a GDS;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
• Dynamic and self-directed – ability to work independently with little direct supervision;
• Flexibility on both day and night schedules; weekend and public holidays availability will be required;
• Prior customer service experience in an international company;
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to learn fast;