For one of our clients, we are now looking for a Senior Manager Infrastruture to join a dedicated and detail-oriented team.
The role: Leading a team of 6 talented engineers in a mission critical organization powering the world’s biggest airlines. The infrastructure consists of highly performant Linux based cloud hosted systems (US, EMEA, APAC). The role reports to Director Operations and works in close collaboration with a US based team peer.
- Proficient in English and Bulgarian languages;
- Strong soft-skills and excellent communication – written and verbal;
- People management skills;
- Capabilities of developing the team;
- Budgeting as well as financial evaluations of hosting and infrastructure costs;
- Capacity of looking forward and anticipating future needs and technological hosting evolution as well as taking a strategic view in terms of Security and Disaster Recovery;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Manage the 24/7 coverage of the Infrastructure team;
- Manage regular performance evaluation of the team.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and networks;
- Hosting Services: Outsourced datacenters, Cloud Based systems (bare metal and VMs), IBM/Softlayer, Azure hosting experience is a plus;
- Strong Redhat/CentOS knowledge, Bash/Shell;
- Monitoring: Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana;
- IT Security, Cisco Firewalls, IPsec VPNs;
- Strong knowledge in Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or another NoSQL;
- Infrastructure automation frameworks – Puppet, Chef, Foreman, Ansible, Docker;
- SOAP/REST Webservices;
- Strong hardware knowledge.
- 5+ years in senior position covering IT, Network, technological excellence, problem solving;
- Diploma in Computer Systems is required, MBA is a plus;
- French language is a plus;
- Experience in B2B software development environment and Customer Service would be a plus;
- Network Infrastructure Management.