For one of our clients we are looking for an AIM ETL Developer
Summary Job Description
The AIM ETL Developers, under the technical guidance of AIM Technical Lead, will be responsible for developing technical solutions for clients accomplishing the stated project objectives in line with the delivery plan, maintaining the scope, financials and timelines. The person must have good hands on AIM technology skills like Informatica, Oracle, and SQL Server etc. and provide technology guidance to the peers and clients as needed. Exposure to QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos and Big Data is an advantage.
- Drives medium and large assignments using DW/BI best practices and methodologies. Solicits and is receptive to input and feedback from team members, pursues continuous learning with others in teams, works to create and maintain cooperation among team members, and adapts behaviour and communication style to be effective in the situation. Treats all team members with respect.
- Generates client interest in DW/BI solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
- Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
- Aligning the solution being recommended with the client Strategic direction, managing exceptions, and effectively communicating solutions and their justification to relevant stakeholders
- The role requires broad experience in the analysis, conception, build up and reengineering of Data-Warehouse architectures
- Build up and extension of business-data models, databases, and applications
- Development of existing data warehouse-architectures and processes
- On the day-to-day job the AIM ETL Developers will work closely with the AIM ETL Lead and onsite teams across Germany and offshore project teams.
- Excellent influencing and facilitation skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
- Is capable of becoming recognised as an expert within the client and can develop this profile within the client organisation
- Experience of on-site / off-shore global delivery model
- Strong experience in MS Office (MS Project, Power point, …)
- Fluent German and English language skills (written, spoken) are a must have.
- Other European language skills an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience as ETL Developer using Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server
- Good exposure to any BI tool like QlikView, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Good knowledge of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, ELK-Stack etc.
- Experience in Global Delivery exp. Automotive would be plus
- Previous consulting experience in complex multi-national organisation
- Proven Business and IT experience in DWH projects ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
- Technology skills
- QlikView/Tableau/Power BI/Cognos
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Data Warehousing
- Database Development
Duration: 3 months+