For one of our clients we are looking for an AIM Tech Lead
Summary Job Description
The AIM Tech Lead, under minimal supervision, will provide oversight and guidance to project teams on medium sized to large DW/BI-projects while working closely with project stakeholders. The AIM Tech Lead is responsible for building architecture and technical solutions for clients accomplishing the stated project objectives, building the delivery plan, managing scope, financials and timelines. The person must have good hands on AIM technology skills like Informatica, Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Oracle, SQL Server etc. and provide technology guidance to the project teams and clients as needed.
- Leads, shapes, structures and drives medium and large assignments using DW/BI best practices and methodologies. Solicits and is receptive to input and feedback from team members, pursues continuous learning with others in teams, works to create and maintain cooperation among team members, and adapts behaviour and communication style to be effective in the situation. Treats all team members with respect.
- Generates client interest in DW/BI solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
- Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
- Aligning the solution being recommended with the client Strategic direction, managing exceptions, and effectively communicating solutions and their justification to relevant stakeholders
- Can easily operate at CxO and board room level to help innovation and ensure the medium and long term strategic goals of the organization are achieved.
- The role requires broad experience in the analysis, conception, build up and reengineering of Data-Warehouse architectures
- Build up and extension of business-data models, databases, and applications
- Development of existing data warehouse-architectures and processes
- Any Big Data (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark) knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong competencies in business-object-modelling
- On the day-to-day job the AIM Tech Lead will work closely with the AIM Project Manager and onsite teams across Germany and offshore project managers who are responsible for the offshore delivery teams. He will have to ensure effective communication between the onsite and offshore teams and the client stakeholders.
- Excellent influencing and facilitation skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
- Is capable of becoming recognised as an expert within the client and can develop this profile within the client organisation
- Experience of on-site / off-shore global delivery model
- Strong experience in MS Office (MS Project, Power point, …)
- Fluent German and English language skills (written, spoken) are a must have.
- Other European language skills an advantage.
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience as enterprise information architect/consultant.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of DW/BI experience mandatory.
- Experience in Global Delivery exp. Automotive would be plus
- Previous consulting experience in complex multi-national organisation
- Proven Business and IT experience in DWH projects ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
- Technology skills
- Redshift Data Base
- Post Gre SQLs
- Cognos, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI
- Oracle, SQL Server
- Data Warehousing
- Database Development
Duration: 3 months+