For one of our clients we are looking for an SAS Campaign Analyst
Summary Job Description
The role is for an AIM Campaign Analyst position to be based in Germany. This role is to drive design, build and test campaign management activities independently. German knowhow is a must as the role is customer interfacing.
To work in a unique BI Test and Development Factory model with minimal onshore presence to deliver high quality output overcoming language barriers and build strong relationship with client.
Knowledge and Key Competencies
- Be consultant for the marketing analysts on Customer side to derive campaigns
- Independently work on SAS CI Tool to create individual campaigns as per customer requirement
- E2E Campaign management and managing the related E2E business processes
- Deriving test scenarios / cases from use cases / requirement specifications
- Technical testing of a planned campaign before implementation phase
- Define KPIs and performance metrics
- Perform data preparation activities to support testing
Nice to Have Competencies
- Expert for SAS Customer Intelligence (SAS CI) tool
- Dedicated experience in of SAS MARKETING AUTOMATION (SaS MA) Campaigning Solution with deep knowledge in below areas
- Plan, Develop and Launch batch and real time Campaigns and Campaign Optimization with various Campaign Effectiveness Reporting.
- Campaigning related Analytics
- Perform queries using structured query language (SQL) through SAS or other query platform
- Map data as needed so that data can be understood and fully utilized in CI-CMDM data mart
- Prior experience from working in medium to large scale campaign implementation or transformation projects
- Knowledge of integration with Analytics and Big Data Platforms and related design principles
- Strong problem solving and good analytical skills (defect analysis and reporting)
- Very good German and English language skills (written, spoken)
- Hands on experience tools like HP-ALM, JIRA, Subversion will be good to have.
- Experience in reviewing functional specifications and requirements specs
- Long exposure in Client facing roles
- Experience in multi located teams across geographies and cultures
- Functional and User Acceptance Test participation and support
- Working experience with Data warehouse development and test support
Duration: 3 months+