Responsibilities will include:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Responsible for partnering with Sales Teams to drive technical ownership of solutions in order to assist sales in closing deals.
- Manage and respond to the sales support requests from European region and indirectly contribute to the top-line growth for the organization through identifying Requirements, Customer Interactions, RFP support, Collateral support and Knowledge Management
- Work closely with the sales team in proposal development by establishing the requirements, managing the workflow, and delivering the results to the sales team/client on time to agreed-upon quality standards.
- He would provide support for building and making presentations to prospects resulting in technical win in the sales process.
- Apply business experience and industry knowledge to determine accuracy of data presented
- Collaborate with internal delivery and competency teams to drive powerful solutions and services
- Participate in commercial events, such as tradeshows and conferences, both as visitor, representative and speaker.
- Generate responses to proposals including: Request for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI) and specific Statement of Work (SoW) or Work Orders.
- Demonstrate ability to understand the client environment & manage and drive domain and solution-related discussions
The Pre-sales Consultant role requires a strong technical foundation as well as a proven track record of success with customers in a Pre-sales and/or Architect capacity.
- Previous hands-on experience in Software Development and Application Support is a must
- Able to explain and discuss software solutions fluently in German and English (written/oral communication skills), at different levels in an organization and with varying degrees of business detail is a must
- A background/knowledge in digital transformation technologies
- Excellent track record in Pre-sales and working with Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present a strong message to both a business and technical audience
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong experience in Enterprise Architecture / Solution Architecture
- Exposure and willingness to work in international environment (travel, time zone differences)
- Strong listening skills and commercial attitude with customer focus
- Diplomatic and ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Joining a team of talented professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary