We are looking for a Sales Engineer with strong technical and digital background. As a Sales Engineer, your primary responsibility is to deliver technical and strategic support throughout the entire sales cycle for both the internal sales teams as well as for partners, prospects and existing clients. Some of the largest and most complex enterprise solutions in the region, which will require a broad technical skillset and excellent business acumen and insights, will challenge you.
- Support the sales team with technical aspects of the company's sales processes
- Enable and assist partners to deliver the best possible solution
- Deliver bespoke demonstration scenarios of the software solution
- Develop and deliver Proofs of Concept to prospect organizations
- Deliver excellent demonstrations of the company products
- Public speaking on events in the region
- Solution prototyping, delivery, skinning, and presentation
- Miscellaneous technical tasks as need arises
- 5+ years of detailed technical industry related experience
- Ideally with knowledge of ASP.Net MVC and C# to a level of producing simple functionality in code where necessary.
- Knowledge of web application architecture elements such as SQL Server, IIS.
- Solid experience and deep understanding of one or more Web Content Management systems and/or e-commerce
- Knowledge of other types of software systems, e.g. CRM, ERP, PIM and their role in sales and marketing operations.
- Experience with combining technical elements with business needs and business requirements of the clients
- Experienced at selling in a value-based approach
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve more complex technical issues and integration of multiple products to create solutions
- An appreciation and understanding of cross-channel digital marketing Technologies
- Driven by a strong interest in a broad range of web and web-related Technologies
- Possess a consultant mind-set with a holistic view of solutions and understand the importance of identifying the next opportunity
- Manage multiple projects under tight time constraints in a calm manner
- Ability to absorb and integrate large amounts of information in short timescales
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team player, able to work closely with other technical sales and business development colleagues, while at the same time understand the value of self-drive, and the ability to control and prioritize own time independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related degree
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Committed to continuous professional Development