For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Manager Traditional hosting zone (m/f)
Overseeing multiple inter-dependent projects in the Infrastructure Hosting area etc)
- Monitoring progress and delivery of multiple projects;
- Identifying inter-dependencies and risks and development of risk mitigation plan;
- Programme liaison with vendor (HPE); programme communication and reporting.
- Analyze, plan, set-up and manage the IT Infrastructure
- Project to deliver a new hosting solution and any necessary sub projects which may be related within the client´s organization
- Engage with business users and analyse user needs in relation to access methods (cards, tokens
- Plan the implementation and migration of data into a the client´s hosting solution whilst reducing the complexity and opex costs.
- Engage with communication teams to prepare and sign off key communications messages using standard processes.
- Manage change to scope, deliverables and/or budget
- Effectively take responsibility and manage changes to the program in line with client´s requirements.
- Engage with the current joint project members in order to successfully deliver the DC Exit program
- Work with the Program Manager and PMO on reporting requirements that fit with program governance
- Manage, facilitate and attend meetings which keep stakeholders engaged and updated
Duration: 3 months +