For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Office & Comms – IAM (m/f)
- The client's IAM program has a requirement for Project Office and Communications Support and assist the Identity and Access Program Manager (IAM) for the project.
- The project will deliver an updated IAM solution to suit the client as a mid-sized company.
- The client has a cloud first approach for future tooling.
- The project is expected to run until the middle of 2019.
- This project will be managed by the client and delivers with outsourced partners, and will report into the project organisation of Andy Palmer.
- This project is determined to be a critical project which will help the client become an autonomous company from previous owner.
- The overarching IAM program has been graded as an ‘A’ project, and the role of project office support and communications role will suit a competent junior project lead with strong academic and analytical skills.
- Previous experience of working with the client and knowing key business contacts throughout the organisation will also be helpful, the successful individual will be someone who is keen to help the client develop a future cloud based computing model.
- Analyze, plan, set-up and support the IT-Infrastructure Project to deliver a new IAM solution and any necessary sub projects which may be related within the client.
- Engage with business users and analyze user needs in relation to access methods (cards, tokens etc)
- Engage with communication teams and lead in the preparation and sign off key communications messages using standard processes.
- Support and assist in the management of changes to scope, deliverables and/or budget on behalf of the client
- Effectively assist and support in the management and control the IAM Project and sub project budgets, and keep accurate and up to date data relating to this topic available
- Engage with the current project members in order to successfully assist and support the deliver the IAM program for the client
- Work with and support the Program Manager and the client's Portfolio office to ensure reporting requirements fit with standard agile program governance
- Manage, facilitate and attend meetings which keep stakeholders engaged and updated
- General knowledge of IAM solutions, Infrastructure components and base network services (AD, IDM)
- Professional experience in the support of mass deployment projects
- Previous experience of working within large infrastructure projects would be desirable
- Experience of working with the client's project process.
- General understanding of application packaging and deployment (SCCM) with the ability to support and assist in this sub project area
- Experience of working across business units and borders and with 3rd parties to achieve project objectives Soft Skills:
- Analytical approach
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Team Player
- Experience of working under the pressure and within programs which have a number of dependencies.
- This project role is office based within Dusseldorf although occasionally travel to other locations.
Duration: 3 months+