For one of our clients we are looking for a Service Delivery Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Service Delivery of applications within a global solution center (GSC) aligned to one or more domain areas (here-on referred to as ‘owned-domain-areas’).
- Participate and contribute in the transition planning meetings and sessions with Client SMEs and other relevant stakeholders for the applications within the owned-domain-areas.
- Responsible for execution of the transition plan for the applications within the owned-domain areas, proactively highlighting issues and road-blocks in a timely manner to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring required level of service coverage for the applications within the owned-domain-areas.
- Work on .NET based 3rd party products and resolve incidents and service requests – as needed
- Share Knowledge/Educate on the Product with larger team distributed across geographies
- Responsible for service delivery as per committed SLAs and KPIs while ensuring quality of deliverables and compliance.
- Analyze incidents/issues and identify root cause
- Implement fixes based on root cause analysis
- Document resolutions for known errors and update knowledge base
- Review Implementation of solutions for bug fixes / enhancements and ensure adherence to technical and quality standards and guidelines
- Perform technical impact assessment due to changes (minor enhancements)
- Responsible for carrying out internal reviews of the artefacts (during Transition / execution) and onboarding technical team.
- Responsible for documenting the relevant SOP’s and identifying areas of improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring seamless playback session of the techno functional understanding of the system by the team during transition and execution generating sufficient confidence in stakeholders on team’s ability to quickly grasp and get productive quickly.
- Responsible for adherence to committed SLAs and KPIs while ensuring quality of deliverables and compliance.
- Proactively propose continuous service improvement ideas to improve and/or enhance the performance of the applications
- Execute continuous service improvement and automation initiatives as directed by the Service Delivery Lead.
- Responsible for preparing service level reports and other operational reports, as required, for the applications within the owned-domain-areas.
- Experience in working on any 3rd party products that are closely integrated to solve business processes/needs
- Service Delivery (AMS) Lead experience to deliver by working/leading teams that are geographically distributed
- Acumen to pick up .NET based products – knowledge in .NET & 2+ years hands-on experience in SQL is needed
- At least 2 years of experience in Delivery Lead role
- Strong written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working on Process e.g. IM, PM, CM, RM.
- Knowledge of Life Sciences domain knowledge, Information Security, GxP and SOX Regulatory requirements.
- Fluent German
- Fluent English
Duration: 6 months+