For one of our clients we are looking for an Integration Solution Consultant for IBM Applications and SAP
- Interface solution consulting for IBM applications (IIB, MQ, Data Power) and SAP (PO, CPI).
- Enhancement of interface templates / harmonization
- Consulting support for projects with integration requirements
- Integration strategy consulting
- Consulting and implementation support is required for new integration requests and their solutions. In this cases the IBM (IIB, MQ, Data Power) and the SAP integration solutions (PO, CPI, … ) need to be considered and evaluated for the strategy fit.
- The consultant will be responsible for the consulting, functional design and testing of interfaces for the application. Sometimes direct implementation is additionally needed.
- Consulting for interface solution requests for different projects.
- Support of interface enhancement requests.
- In the team the consultant will responsible for the consulting, functional design and implementation of interfaces for the application with either the IBM or SAP integration solution options. The projects / enhancements have the following phases / milestones and tasks and deliverables for application interfaces:
Location: Duesseldorf (up to 40% remote possible)
- Project management experience with hands-on knowledge of DevOps, Agile & Waterfall methodology
- Detailed understanding of application integration with exposure to ESB/EAI, preferrably having experience with IBM (IIB, MQ and Data Power) and SAP (PO and CPI)
- In-depth understanding of various protocols (RFC, HTTP/S, sFTP, AS2, MQTT, etc)
- General knowledge in SAP ERP and/or Java is a plus
- Strong knowledge of surrounding concepts such as Data Security, Load balancing, high availability and monitoring
- Strong communications skills with fluency in English.
- German is desirable
- Team player who likes to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
Duration: 9 months, 40 hours/week