Our philosophy at Kommlink is based around supplying a transparent, compliant and delivery based service to both the candidates and project consultants we find and to the end clients where delivery is achieved..
Senior Domain Consultant “Telecommunications” - permanent role
Currently we are looking for a Telco Domain Consultant to join our client's team in Munich.
· Lead technical sessions on evaluating the existing Telco landscape
· Design of technical architecture for the BSS/OSS implementation and integration
· Lead sessions and client engagements to build consensus on gaps, solution options, target operating model, and recommendations
· Design of the transformation strategy and roadmap
· Leading the execution of technical transformation projects across BSS/OSS
· Oversee implementation team of telco SMEs
· Analyze the existing standards to identify gaps and remedies
· Evaluate architectural and IT gaps under consideration of the future telco needs
· Should have good exposure on end to end Telco Solution dependencies, associated business process, and supporting systems across OSS and BSS delivery lifecycle
· Should have end to end BSS/OSS stack functional knowledge e.g. (Billing, Mediation, Rating, Charging, ERP, CRM, BPM)
· Good exposure on end to end BSS/OSS dependencies, associated business process, and functional systems
· Knowledge of the market conditions and the changing technology of telecommunications technology is a must
· Should have good exposure on working in a multi-vendor environment
· Ability to solution and provide use cases to be used for solution development and client workshop sessions
· Should be able to understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements, process flows and functional asks and act as a bridge between Business and Technology Teams.
· Good German (optional) and English language proficiency
· Knowledge on Standards e.g. eTOM, SID, TAM is must have. Industry certification e.g. eTOM and representation in industry bodies would be an added plus
· possess a university degree in Computer Science, business engineering, telecommunications engineering or a similar field, MBA will be an added advantage
What will you get?
· Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years’ now
· A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
· Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
· A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency
· A modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to our Academy with various trainings
· A Welcome Day and a Buddy Program for new joiners Internships, jobs for working students and supervision of theses
· Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours