Our philosophy at Kommlink is based around supplying a transparent, compliant and delivery based service to both the candidates and project consultants we find and to the end clients where delivery is achieved..
Senior Technology Architect Telecommunications - permanent
As part of our client's Communications, Media and Technology vertical, you will be engaged in client-facing roles across multiple clients and projects.
The purpose of this role is to envision, design and evolve enterprise technology architectures to support the growing needs of digitalization at our clients. This can be for one or multiple projects and may involve consulting for C level technology executives.
· End-to-end responsibility of designing and architecting technology solutions
· Review architecture with customer’s architecture board to work towards architecture and design sign offs
· Develop architecture and coding standards, review processes as well as project specific templates (such as templates for end-to-end solution design and technical design)
· Suggest effective communication channels between all project teams
· Assist and advise for general troubleshooting of platform and applications
· Consults on quality issues for projects and deployed solutions
· Identify “road blocks” during solution implementation and provide mitigation
· Provide metrics measuring success
· Conduct occasional training session and participate in various consultancy, pre-sales and bid defense meetings
· Proven track record as technology architect
· In-depth understanding of architectures in Telecommunications and Technology companies
· Experience with current and future looking architecture concepts like microservices, cloud-based application architectures, cloud migration techniques and mobile applications architecture.
· Understanding of challenges in digital transformation
· Experience with current and future user experience design techniques
· Exposure to software defined Networks/Network function virtualization concepts in the telecommunications industry