Our philosophy at Kommlink is based around supplying a transparent, compliant and delivery based service to both the candidates and project consultants we find and to the end clients where delivery is achieved..
Technical Analyst in the Energy Sector
For one of our clients we are looking for a Technical Analyst in the Energy Sector
Context and Tasks:
- For the client design phase we are looking for a Technical Analyst who has experience on gas and power nominations/Scheduling domain.
- The primarily responsibility for the candidate is to deliver a detailed technical specification for an interface between trading system and the gas and power nomination/scheduling systems.
- Expertise in gas and regulation on the European bases
- Technical background must have (Developer) – “hands on” the IT system
- Knowledge of the European market
- Experienced in gas and power scheduling.
- Software testing
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Agile methodologies
Duration: till 25.08.18. Extension notice (6-8 months) depending on candidate performance
Client: Energy Provider