For one of our clients we are looking for a Network & Security Administrator
The position is responsible for working on complex and diverse network infrastructure to deliver Network Support. Should have a demonstrated experience in Network troubleshooting including Security products such as Firewalls, Router, Switches and wireless to isolate and solve complex technical problems with the ability to interact with people at all levels, across a geographic region.
Target of tasks:
- Support scope includes Data centers, campus, and branch locations
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnosis of network security issues
- Build, Document, and review the Network, switches and routing configurations
- Software Code bug and vulnerability analysis and upgrade the security products on a regular or need basis
- Create and maintain operational handbook(s)/Runbooks, SOP’s, SharePoint documentation libraries
- Root Cause Analysis on Network/Secure Internet Access outages
- Participate in all internal and external audits, as required
- Work on day to day operation tickets to t.s routing and switching issues
- Work on EOL replacement and flexible to drive between location
- Have good exposure on t.s Cisco Wireless devices
- Must have working knowledge on following product areas:
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Switches
- Access controller and Wireless
- Excellent understanding of security technologies and protocols.
- Good understanding of routing & switching.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, network protocols and packet analysis
- Proficient in collaboration with 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Good communication and documentation skills
Duration: 3 months+