- You already have 3 years of experience in successfully leading teams with operational responsibility while simultaneously working on projects?
- You love structured methods, master the target group-specific communication with stakeholders of different areas and can also implement your ideas?
- You have basic technical expertise in the areas of Linux administration, patch and configuration management and information security?
- You like to take on responsibility, make decisions and look forward to a constructive working atmosphere in a dynamic environment?
- You understand the practical challenges of ever growing IT landscapes and love to tackle them?
Our philosophy at Kommlink is based around supplying a transparent, compliant and delivery based service to both the candidates and project consultants we find and to the end clients where delivery is achieved..
Team Lead Linux System Administration and DevOps Engineering - permanent role
Do what you love:
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues now!