For one of our clients we are looking for a TM1 Specialist
Summary Job Description:
The TM1 Specialist, will lead, design and deliver a Migration project of IBM Planning Analytics into Amazon Work Space (AWS). In doing so, the person will work closely with the client, the architecture organization, the client business users and the project manager to ensure delivery aligned to the high standards set by the client. The TM1 Specialist will be responsible for accomplishing the stated project and delivery objectives, building components (by self or with teams) achieving all quality and time objectives..
- Designs and Lead TM1 application migration to new environment and coordinate with the AWS team and make sure the migration is successful following the standards & best practices set by the project team and the client.
- Knowledge of Oracle setup and setting the connections to the Oracle DB in a AWS environment is a advantage.
- Conduct test and support the UAT teams of the business to ensure their concerns are addressed and the project delivered to their fullest satisfaction.
- Ensures quality assurance and testing of modules created by self and the team
- The role will require experience and expertise in the Technical installation and documentation according SDLC requirements of TM1 solution
- Experience and exposure to AWS environment as well as understanding of TM1 Applications concepts is a must.
- The role will involve intensive interactions with infrastructure specialist and business users (potentially not technically savvy), and will require an ability to understand their needs and concerns. Will require to capture the risks and mitigation of migration and document the workarounds that can be implemented and agreed with all the stakeholders of the project.
- Should know how to install and configure new instances with all the required security systems of a new IBM Planning Analytics (PA) / TM1.
- Should know to set a Web server, Web Application Server, Data tier setup, Admin host setup separately and in one environment. Knowledge of implementing a Load balancing web server is an added skill set.
- The role will require a thorough understanding of TM1 Cubes, TI, Excel Templates, IBM Planning Analytics for Excel (PAx), Planning Analytics Workspace (PAw) skills.
- The role will require working knowledge of ORACLE client installation, Microsoft Excel (including O365), Windows 10, Active Directory – single sign on settings to work with security teams.
- Knowledge of working in an Agile / Scrum environment is a highly sought competency.
- Great to have – Life science Domain Skills
Location: Konstanz, Germany
- Minimum of 2-6 years of IT experience with at least last 3 years of experience in TM1 with 1 year in IBM Planning Analytics
- At least 2 projects / engagements worked in a Migration
- Working in multi-location and multi-culture teams
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
Duration: 6 Months
Language: German and English