Our philosophy at Kommlink is based around supplying a transparent, compliant and delivery based service to both the candidates and project consultants we find and to the end clients where delivery is achieved..
For one of our clients we are looking for a PI Consultant.
• Create and enhance framework for reporting and dashboards using embedded PI Vision as primary visualization tool in PI
• Design and implement PI AssetFramework and Analysis according to specific use cases
• Coach and mentor local site engineers in using the full functionality of PI
• Coordinate and engage with different stakeholders in local power plants and central teams
• Understand, recommend and implement AF changes on use case basis.
• PI Administration support – PI to PI, interface support, data backfilling
• 5 yrs of total experience
• 3 yrs of OSISoft PI Experience
• Experience in PI Vision/Coresight, PI Datalink, PI Asset Framework, PI EventFrames, PI Notifitcations, PI RDBMS, PI UFL.
• Understanding PI System dataflow, architecture, and security concept
• Demonstrated knowledge and prior use of Asset Framework is required, including AF templates, data references, analysis and notifications. Must be able to understand and clarify requirements to drive creation of AF models in support business initiatives.
• Functional Know-how in Power Generation or Utility sector preferred
• Experience SQL, Oracle or RDBMS is a plus
• Experience in front end visualization using AngularJS, mid-tier API development using Microsoft WebAPI/C#
• PI Development – understanding of PI architecture, WebAPI, AFSDK,Webservices, PI SDK Programming APIs etc. Language:
• English and German in working proficiency is a must
Duration: 3 Months+