For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior RightAngle Specialist
- Senior RightAngle specialist, driving the delivery of the services and bringing extensive RightAngle system knowledge.
- The objective of this initial phase is to design a plan and approach for extending the use of the client’s current RightAngle system, possibly requiring re-implementation of the overall platform.
- This role must provide deep RightAngle expertise to help the client evaluate how to best leverage its existing RA platform (S188.8.131.52) and transfer activities from legacy systems to RA (e.g. Calypso, etc.)
- Help evaluate the client Capital’s current system landscape, including RightAngle and associated interfaces, in support of its commodities trading business.
- Main interfaces are: Calypso, ACR/Analytics with price fixings from Argus, Platts, other market data via spreadsheets, data extracts via Calypso
- The following commodities are in scope: crude oil and oil products, base and precious metals, and agricultural products.
- Assist with identifying solution gaps and pain points where supporting tools may require development to support a process and corresponding initiatives to close such.
- Help formulate initiatives required to close the gaps and agree on phasing concept for the program
- Provide support with early phase design of subsequent phases according to requirement discovery
- Assist with identifying interface changes for feeds from RightAngle to other corporate systems.
- Help close on technical standards
- Assist with creating a roadmap for the subsequent phases, including high level plan and related budget estimates for the program
- Produce the following deliverables:
- Business context diagram (technical elements) - Document describing the overlay of business functions and modules in the solution.
- System context diagram - High level documentation outlining the integration layer, the key upstream and downstream interfaces, and the infrastructure setup.
- Gap analysis - Functional analysis of current platform identifying gaps to be closed to support future vision. This forms the basis to identify the initiatives required to reach the target state
- Estimate and budget (functional elements) - For Phase 1 and range for future Phases
Project Language: English
Duration: 2 Months+
Location: Zug, Switzerland