For one of our clients we are looking for an Enterprise Architect
The client implemented a revised enterprise architecture review process (“Arc-Fit 2.0”), which revamps how the enterprise architecture team leads projects towards a best-value alignment with the established enterprise architecture. Key of the project is to establish support for agile and traditional project setups, refocus the enterprise architecture review process on bringing maximum value and leverage existing enterprise architecture assets. The process is implemented within the client’s established and mature enterprise architecture management tool (EAM Alfabet).
- Get to know the client's new enterprise architecture review process (“Arc-Fit 2.0”) high-level, its pain points and client’s EAM tool
- Get to know the relevant stakeholders
- Accompany and support client's enterprise architects during the first few month’ as sparring partner, coach, challenger to deepen architecture skills and establish a profound enterprise architecture review process experience
- Train and upskill client's enterprise architects on using the new enterprise architecture review process (“Arc-Fit 2.0”)
- Train and upskill client enterprise architects on how to create and communicate effectively and efficiently enterprise-level target architectures relevant for projects. Bring in external experiences on how to create and communicate enterprise-level target architectures.
- Facilitate workshops with client enterprise architects to share their experiences, challenge each other and learn together.
- Create and refine user documentation based on proven best-practices and relevant feedback from client enterprise architects.
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in an enterprise architect role in a corporate environment and/or consulting
- Experience with architecture governance, conducting enterprise architecture reviews of projects, ideally having designed/managed an enterprise architecture review process
- Proficient in the use and understanding of enterprise architecture management tools (ideal: Software AG Alfabet EAM)
- Methodically sound understanding of enterprise architecture (relevant certificates etc.) - Enterprise-level Target Architectures
- Creating enterprise-level target architectures for global corporations while using existing enterprise architecture assets (standards, capabilities, …)
- Proven experience in aligning and communication of enterprise-level target architectures towards business, senior IT management and IT project stakeholders - Various
- Training and upskilling of enterprise architects
- PowerPoint, Word
Start: February 2019
- English - fluent
- German - preferrable
Duration: 3 months+