For one of our clients we are looking for a Developer for Identity Management System (Sailpoint)
- After the client's split from their former owner, they have developed their own identity management solution based on Sailpoint IdentityIQ. The first phase with a focus on separation from the old owner is being finalized and now the focus of the project is onboarding of applications and processes which were not in the initial scope.
- The implementation project is taking an agile DevOps approach with user stories, sprints, and frequent releases to achieve the highest level of flexibility due to the dependency with other projects.
- This role is based in Dusseldorf, Germany, with regular travel to other client locations in the UK and Germany.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Analyze epics and user stories, write technical designs
- Develop connectors, processes and other customizations for Sailpoint IIQ as well as unit tests for the developed functions
- Use Sailpoint SSB, git, Jenkins and Ansible for DevOps automation
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- Support testing
- Align with the operations team and other stakeholders
- Ability to integrate into a mixed team of internals, externals and service providers.
- Experience with Sailpoint IIQ Identity Management solution
- Good knowledge of agile development methodologies/SCRUM including relevant tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- DevOps automation skills
- Dedicated Team Player.
- Strong initiative and willingness to change.
- Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work.
- Experience with client's IT infrastructure a plus.
Duartion: 3 months+
Capacity: 50 hours/week (30 onsite, 20 remote)