For one of our clients we are looking for a Content Support Analyst
- The CMS Support Analyst on the Publishing Support Team offers first line support to all clients editors along with Content Management Support for their .com websites following all the their guidelines using the AEM content management systems.
- The CMS Support Analyst liaises with the clients Support team, Project manager and the country editors.
- The role is based on working a shift split into 2 different shift patterns Monday to Friday covering from 08:00am – 12:00am that will rotate between the team on weekly bases. There is an early shift (08:00am to 5:00pm) day shift and a late shift (3:00pm to 12:00am).
- The CMS Support Analyst is a varied role offering first line support to some of our client’s editors, uploading content on new builds, setting up new sections or pages within websites that are already live or hosting training on CMS’s we have supported.
Customer service skills:
- Good customer, telephone, oral and written communications skills.
- Capable of being self-managed, be a team player, quality conscious, flexible and be eager to share and acquire knowledge
- Positive attitude towards all team members, customers and partners. Encourages outstanding team morale and maintains highest ethical standards
- Appreciation of content management systems
- Basic HTML and web development skills
- Understanding of web technologies
- Ability to talk to the user over the telephone and provide good customer service.
- Respond to queries promptly and follow up with responses upon completion of tasks
- Ability to guide users through a process if they are new to the system or do not use it regularly
- Completes follow-on actions as appropriate, e.g. sending communications, escalating problems
- Retains full ownership of each case until problem is resolved or resolution is identified
- Completes tasks using the tools and systems available
- Accomplishes other duties as required
- English - must, all communication is in English
- German - nice to have
Duration: 6 months+