For one of our clients we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Specialist
Summary Job Description:
The IT Infra Specialist, under minimal supervision will support business availability services from network perspective. Considering the environment life cycle management involving availability, resiliency, reliability through administration and maintenance
- Administration & maintenance of the environment for service availability
- Follow ITSM processes to manage the environment
- Operate in a team to achieve stated objectives
- Drive service improvement initiatives
- Maintains a highly available and scalable network environment.
- Assists with technical issues, project management, design, analysis and implementation of network solutions as needed.
- Develops and executes mitigation plans for technical issues.
- Prepares periodic maintenance plans and comply with change management procedures.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of company business and network standards.
- In depth knowledge and experience working on core Data Center, WAN and LAN design and management.
- Knowledge and experience with network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Barracuda Firewalls,
- Extensive knowledge in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, QoS and Microsoft AD), and a deep understanding of how to support these applications/protocols when access through VPN and firewall appliances.
- Extensive knowledge in Network Management, Security, Planning, Traffic Engineering and Implementation.
- Extensive technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL VPN, WebVPN, Barracuda, DMVPN, etc.).
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in managing large network environments
- Experience in handling project and operations
- Barracuda NextGen F – Foundation/Large scale management
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP or CompTIA A+
- ITIL Foundation
- Fluent in English a must
- Fluent in German
Duration: 6 months+