You're a DevOps Engineer and create beautiful infrastructure. You know your tools but you're not confined by them. You're clever but not complicated. Your solutions are quick but not dirty. You're female, or male - we don't care.
And you'll be working in a team of 10 developers.
What we expect from you
- Build and maintain a scaleable infrastructure using AWS and Docker
- Setup and maintain monitoring and alarming of the mission critical systems
- Participate in the release cycle of our production and non-production services
- Work closely with the development team and dig deep to find the root cause of any issue
- You're nice person, we need no superheroes but humble team players
- You have 3+ years experience in modern IT technologies (virtualization, clustering, automation)
- Basic knowledge of PHP and shell scripting
- You are able to document the overall system architecture (server, firewall, load balancer, disaster recovery)
- Setup of backup and recovery mechanisms