For one of our clients we are looking for a Security Specialist
1. Implement User Stories and/or requirements around IAM and Operational Security, around standards and technologies like SAML, OAuth, LDAP, etc.
2. Work with the technical architect to define and maintain the architecture with focus on IAM and operational security topics
3. Estimate development efforts / story points for tasks around IAM and operational security work
4. Design, build and/or configure of software/systems to fulfill security, availability, reliability requirements as well as reports and revalidation processes.
5. Identification of requirements coming from the Identity and Access Management for Cloud Applications (Azure) and making sure that they are applied in our project.
6. Define Requirements and Software to be used and install it accordingly. Keeping track on the up to date of the malware protection software.
1. Experience with IAM and IT security topics like SAML, OAuth, LDAP, Disaster Recovery, security policies and controls.
2. Interpreting needs from web and mobile solutions and implementing proper security controls
3. Experience with building proper IAM, application security, disaster recovery, high availability procedures
4. Ability to create specifications to describe the implementation of security features, described in the above points.
5. Exposure to use tool "Classify" to categorize the data and Fortify to check-in Source Code
Duration: 3- 6 months+