One of our biggest clients in the Insurance field is now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer/ MS Dynamics
Here are some more details on the role:
We need your operational and CRM special knowledge in operating a corporate solution based on MS-Dynamics CRM:
• You work hard on managing our customer data and ensure the operation and technological development of our internal Dynamics CRM system.
• Use release and hotfix deployments to streamline and automate our live environment.
• In addition, you are actively involved in application monitoring and monitor the production of data imports, key figures and OPC control.
• An improved user experience is your highest goal and you also will contribute with your knowledge around our monitoring tool Dynatrace.
• In 3rd-level support, you are available with your expertise and advise on 2nd-level support professionals.
• Assist you in implementing DevOps tasks and improve collaboration between agile development teams, interface projects, and operations at our Infrastructure Service Provider
What your ideal profile would be?
What we offer:
- Completed degree in computer science or mathematics or a comparable qualification (eg apprenticeship as IT specialist),
- Ideally several years of professional experience in CRM or in automation / production monitoring
- Experience in complex operations Application systems, handling large IT infrastructures and application monitoring
- Know-how about Active Directory, ADFS, PowerShell, process control and automation as well as authentication methods (claims-based, Kerberos, SAML)
- Communicative team player who thinks and structures analytically
- Dynamics CRM knowledge would be of advantage
- Company pension scheme (2 ½% is paid on an external account)
- 38h / week
- 30 days paid holidays
If you are interested in the role, please don't hesitate to contact us !