For one of our clients we are looking for a Techno-Functional Consultant FI/CO (m/f)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Resolve incidents and service requests
- Provide technical and functional expertise and guidance to the support analyst(s) to resolve incidents
- Analyze incidents/issues and identify root cause
- Implement fixes based on root cause analysis
- Document resolutions for known errors and update knowledge base
- Review Implementation of solutions for bug fixes / enhancements and ensure adherence to the technical and quality standards and guidelines
- Perform technical impact assessment due to changes (minor enhancements)
- Responsible for taking the transition for the assigned-set of applications, proactively highlighting issues and road-blocks in a timely manner to the Service Delivery Lead.
- Responsible for complete and timely transition of the new applications for the owned-domain-areas including development of complete transition documents and deliverables as agreed as part of the transition plan.
- Responsible for carrying out internal reviews of the artefacts (during Transition / execution) and onboarding technical team.
- Responsible for documenting the relevant SOP’s and identifying areas of improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring seamless playback session of the techno functional understanding of the system by the team during transition and execution generating sufficient confidence in stakeholders on team’s ability to quickly grasp and get productive quickly.
- Responsible for adherence to committed SLAs and KPIs while ensuring quality of deliverables and compliance.
- Proactively propose continuous service improvement ideas to improve and/or enhance the performance of the applications
- Execute continuous service improvement and automation initiatives as directed by the Service Delivery Lead.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead on the overall service delivery performance of the assigned-set of applications.
- SAP FICO professional with 8+ years of experience & 4+ years of experience in Biz Operations like HR, Finance, ERP etc
- Domain and technical skills relevant to domain area(s)
- Technical expertise to solve complex technical issues and provide practical technical solutions to fix issues and address root cause.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in working in global delivery model with teams from multiple locations and multiple vendors.
- Experience in working on ITIL Process e.g. IM, PM, CM, RM.
- Knowledge of Life Sciences domain knowledge, Information Security, GxP and SOX Regulatory requirements.
- 8 years of hands on experience in SAP FICO
- Knowledge/Experience in SAP ABAP will be added advantage.
- Prior Experience in managing teams providing technical and functional guidance
Frankfurt am MainStart:
6 months +