View all jobs
Consultant Informatica/QlikViewFrankfurt am Main, Hesse
For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant Informatica/Qlikview.
- Domain knowledge of Life science, should be able to handle L2 activities.
- Resource should be working along with the customer and offshore team for entire duration of Knowledge Transition.
- Knowledge acquired needs to be documented and shared with larger teams.
- He/ She needs to be on top of technical Delivery in DI applications by resolving L2 & L3 natured tickets.
- Resource needs to trouble shoot complex production issues in DI including but not limited to Performance issues & Server configuration/issues so as to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resource has to debug, fine-tune complex issues ensuring efficient business continuity.
- Resource is required to work collaboratively with teams located in a different geography and deliver the project needs.
- Resource should be able to lead cross-geo teams on the technology front following AMS/AVM processes & ensuring the entire team adheres to it.
Language Preference: German and English language knowledge
- Extensive experience with Informatica
- Experience with QlikView prefereable
Duration: 6 months++