We are now looking for a researcher in the field of UX for one of our biggest clients in Düsseldorf!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Driving the successful evolution of our product by studying cognitions, emotions, and behaviour of our users.
• Identifying the best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
• Executing qualitative and quantitative investigations in collaboration with our Data scientists.
• Advocating research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Main requirements for the role:
• 2+ years’ experience in mixed method research (qualitative & quantitative) working in a performance driven environment.
• Excellent skills in tools and languages for quantitative analysis (e.g. R, SPSS, Python, SQL).
• Excellent skills in tools for lab or online usability tests (e.g. Morae, usertesting.com).
• A very analytical and creative mind.
• Outstanding presentation skills.
• A passion for investigating user psychology and behaviour.
• High flexibility and adaptability to continuous change.
• Fluency in English (our company language)
The company offers great development and learning opportunities, flexible working hours and much more!
If you believe that you could be the right person for the role, please send us your CV!