For one of our clients we are looking for an SAP Plant Maintenance consultant (m/f)
The target of this project is to harmonize 14 core Plant Maintenance processes within SAP instance PGC.
The processes will be rolled out to all in scope plants but the initial assignment would be to support a Pilot rollout at a German Power Plant
- Analyze Business requirement specification
- Prepare Functional Design – including IT review of requirements
- Create SAP object process matrix (basis for solution design)
- Consult with the business to create proto types of the solution
- Create Customising in Project system
- Unit testing
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience SAP at least 10years
- Experience with new SAP technology – screen personas, fiori
- Experience in complex SAP systems and/or harmonization projects.
- SAP Plant Maintenance Module expert o Experience with writing ABAP specifications; debugging; and working with developers
- (real) Customizing PM ECC 6.0 at least 5 years
- Experience with NWBC and Screen personas
- Shift book.