View all jobs
Technical Analyst in the Energy SectorEssen, Germany
For one of our clients we are looking for a Technical Analyst in the Energy Sector
Context and Tasks:
- For the client design phase we are looking for a Technical Analyst who has experience on gas and power nominations/Scheduling domain.
- The primarily responsibility for the candidate is to deliver a detailed technical specification for an interface between trading system and the gas and power nomination/scheduling systems.
- Expertise in gas and regulation on the European bases
- Technical background must have (Developer) – “hands on” the IT system
- Knowledge of the European market
- Experienced in gas and power scheduling.
- Software testing
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Agile methodologies
Duration: till 25.08.18. Extension notice (6-8 months) depending on candidate performance
Client: Energy Provider