For one of our clients we are looking for an Change Management Communications Manager.
The Change Management Communications Manager should assist and support the Win 10 Program lead. The Win 10 project will deliver an updated client image and device to users as can be expected of a young forward-thinking Energy company. The client has a cloud first approach for future tooling and new devices and rollouts will focus on removing complexity, whilst providing a leading and fully supportable tool set. The project is expected to run until the middle of 2019. This project is evaluated as being a critical one which will help the client become an autonomous company, whilst providing a modern digitally enabled workplace.
• General knowledge of Change Management good practices along with WIN 10 solutions, Infrastructure components and other associated services (O365 AD, IAM)
• Professional experience in the support of mass deployment projects
• Previous experience of working within large infrastructure projects would be desirable
• General understanding of application packaging and deployment (SCCM) with the ability to support and assist in this sub project area
• Experience of working across business units and borders and with 3rd parties to achieve project objectives Soft Skills:
• Analytical approach
• Communication skills
• Organizational skills
Target of tasks:
• Analyze, plan, set-up and support the WN 10 project to deliver a new workplace solution and any necessary sub projects
• Engage with business users and analyze user needs in relation to requirements
• Engage with communication teams and lead in the preparation and sign off key communications messages using standard processes.
• Engage with change hub champions/ambassadors to deliver key and consistent messages throughout the business.
• Support and assist in the management of changes to scope, deliverables and/or budget
• Effectively assist and support in the management and control the WIN10 Project and sub project budgets, and keep accurate and up to date data relating to this topic available
• Work with and support the Program Manager to ensure reporting requirements fit with standard agile program governance
• Manage, facilitate and attend meetings which keep stakeholders engaged and updated
Duration: 6 months+
Capacity: 40 hours onside, 10 hours remote (50 hours per week)