For one of our clients we are looking for a SAP ILM Consultant (f/m).
SAP ILM Retention Management was introduced 2 years ago on our central SAP ERP System Landscape.
A couple of archiving objects were already properly setup and archiving is running smooth so far, but we are still lacking a fully performant system and have to initiate now the 2nd phase of archiving as such.
One central part of this initiative is to move unstructured records which are stored as BLOBS in the SAP database to our central document management system.
Unstructured records have to be identified, system customizing to be set up that new records to be stored in our DMS and a migration has to be initiated to transfer the legacy documents into the DMS as well.
We are now searching for an SAP ILM expert with proper experience and hands on to the SAP ERP ECC 6.0 system (Finance & Logistics) (HCM is not in scope).Tasks:
- Analyse the sap system environment in regard to new archiving capabilities and figure out improvements to the system
- Being hands on to the system, create a sustainable to solution and initiate the migration of unstructured records.
- Creation of a concept where we could improve and provide proposals to enhance the system environment which could be afterwards directly executed from your end
- Coordination of activities with relevant stakeholders
- SAP ILM
- Proper experience in the SAP ERP ECC 6.0
- Knowledge about unstructured documents in SAP tables (BLOBS) is necessary
: 4+ months