For one of our clients we are looking for a Move Manager - MS SQL
The client has conducted an RfP for global datacenter services. There will be a transition from the incumbent Datacenter supplier to the new one to shift all applications and services. The transition project is estimated to last around 18 months. Based on the results and definitions of the associated transition streams like architecture, governance, the execution team has to move the around 1500 applications and services to the new environment. This includes SAP, NonSAP, Domino applications based on Linux and Windows.
Experience with / in
- Support the execution team for MSSQL – related applications on Linux and Windows servers.
- Evaluate the necessary given information for the transition and verify it with the providers and the application owners.
- Plan the move and support the application owners and the testing teams during the final test.
- Prepare the necessary documents for the hand-over to the internal data center team.
Duration: 6 months+
- Move of business-critical applications focus on Microsoft - MSSQL
- Nice to have: Knowledge on Administration level (MSSQL 2012ff)
- Coordination and planning of the transition for this part
- Basic understanding of virtualization and cloud computing
- Experiences as a PM for BI projects (5 years)
- Nice to have SCRUM / Kanban experiences
- Language: German & English fluent