You will be a technical analyst focused on plant floor equipment integration testing for our automotive customer.
Dimension of Function
• Equipment testing across multiple devices found in manufacturing plant
• Monitor test and ensure they meet the standards set by the customer
• Be involved in Manufacturing Execution Systems to Programable Logic Controls, Equipment, End-Point Device test plan and devise, test approach, scripts etc
• Publish and agree on a plan with each supplier as necessary within the scope
• Prepare test cases clearly defining input, output, entry and exit criteria
• Must be able to clearly specify the defined equipment configuration and communicate this to each business owner & supplier as necessary
• Perform/Execute all the test cases along with Business Owner and/or Supplier within the test lab initially and then after commissioning on the line. (MES Tested against each type of equipment or device PLC (MES – process level 5 process testing)
• Must clearly articulate the problems/issues encountered during testing.
• Liaison with suppliers to fix issues during in lab testing
• Must provide a test report on regular basis to the project manager / Commissioning lead
• Bring in a level of automation during testing so that process is less repetitive the next time
Knowledge / Experience
• Ideally Automotive experience of Manufacturing Execution Systems (preferably GE Proficy & Cimplicity)
• Must have worked in testing role for large companies
• Must have experience of Test planning, test script preparation, test tool usage, and test data preparation.
• Must be a team leader, proactive, energetic, good communicator.
• Experience with MES products
• PLC & Familiarity with PLC Data formats
• OPC (Kepware or similar)
• Manufacturing Equipment integration
• Hardware installation testing
• Must have Fluent English.