For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior SAS Architect
Summary Job Description
Very good experience in Managing and executing SAS project would be essential.
The candidate should be able to understand the architectural and framework management aspect of SAS projects.
This candidate must be able to be effective in fast paced environments and possess excellent communication skills. The role requires a team leader who can influence and negotiate with varied project resources. This work shall be performed in a way aligned with the business needs, contract requirements, end users and with the approved technical architecture.
- Development, Enhancement and maintenance of the existing SAS Framework and project
- Optimizing the codes with respect to optimization and optimal load balancing
- Fine tuning SAS IRM workflows
- Discuss with customer about new requirements and ensure its end to end implementation
- Project and Resource Management and onsite -offshore co-ordination
- Customer and Stakeholder management
- Senior Level SAS experience with hands-on experience on SAS - IRM
- Insurance Domain knowledge
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Customer and Stakeholder Management
Candidate should be able to understand the existing SAS framework and complete project eco-system with minimum inputs from customer.
Experience and knowledge:
- Excellent hands on experience in programming in SAS and good understanding of BASE SAS , PROC SQL and SAS Macros.
- Candidate should also have experience in working on SAS IRM (Infrastructure for Risk Management) and SAS Regulatory Content for IFRS 17
- Candidate should have very good experience in following SAS tools:
o SAS DI Studio
o SAS Enterprise Guide
o SAS Visual Analytics
o SAS Reporting Solutions
o Base SAS (SAS 9.4)
- A good working experience is also required in following areas:
o Data Modelling and Reporting
o Data warehousing Concept
o SQL Programming
- 7+ years as SAS Programming and Project Management
- 3+ years experience in SAS IRM and IFRS solution
- 4+ years experience in Project and Customer Management
- Experience in Managing and Executing SAS project
- Demonstrated experience in Architectural and Framework Management aspect of SAS projects
- Excellent programming experience in SAS and sound understanding of SAS concepts
- Very good understanding of SAS IRM and SAS Regulatory Content for IFRS 17
- Good understanding of Insurance domain fundamentals.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, leadership and conflict resolution skills
- German and English Language
Mid of September 2018