For one of our clients we are looking for a Cisco Network Consultant.
The position is responsible for working on a highly complex and diverse network infrastructure to deliver Network Support 24x7 shift based model. Should have a demonstrated experience in Network troubleshooting including networking products such as routers, switches, wireless controllers, load balancers firewalls etc. Ability to isolate and solve complex technical problems with the ability to interact with people at all levels, across a geographic region.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Required Skill Level:Must have working knowledge on following product areas :
- Support scope includes data centres, campus, and branch locations
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnosis of network connectivity issues
- Build, Document, and review the routing, switching, NAT, ACL, Load Balancing areas pertinent to customer business requirements
- Software Code bug and vulnerability analysis and upgrade the Network products on a regular or need basis
- Working with service providers to implement new or upgraded data network
- Create and maintain operational handbook(s)/runbooks, SOP’s, Sharepoint documentation libraries
- Root Cause Analysis on Network/Secure Internet Access outages
- Participate in all internal and external audits, as required
- CISCO ASR and ISR platforms
- CISCO NEXUS 2K/3K/5K/7K and 9K platform
- CISCO Catalyst 2960/3560/3750/3650/3850/4900/6500 L2/L3 switch platform
- CISCO 4400/5500 Wireless LAN controllers
- F5 LTM and GTM Appliances
- Excellent understanding of routing & switching
- Good product knowledge of Cisco Catalyst 2K, 3K, 4K switches
- Excellent working knowledge of Cisco Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K, 9K switches
- Good Knowledge of Cisco ACI ( Application Centric Infrastructure ) based Networks
- Excellent working knowledge of F5 LTM and GTM products
- Skilled in telecommunications transport systems (DWDM, DSL, T1, DS3, Satellite communication)
- Strong Working Knowledge of Protocols (TCP/IP, MPLS, ATM, VPN, GRE / IPSEC, Frame Relay, Multilink Frame Relay)
- String Working Knowledge of Routing Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, Static Routing)
- Experienced in Configurations of VRF, DNS, VRRP, HSRP, Load Sharing, QoS, CoS, Zone Based Firewall, Policy Based Routing, Access Control Lists, VLAN, WLAN, NAT, PPPoE
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, network protocols and packet analysis
- Strong knowledge of RADIUS and TACACS+ protocols.
- Proficient in collaboration with 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Fluency in German a MUST
CCNP Routing & switching or CCIE R&S/ CCIE Data Center or equivalent certification
Duration: 3-6 months