View all jobs
Data Scientist - September 2018Düsseldorf, NRW
For one of our clients we are looking for a Data Scientist
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Phd or Master degree in statistics, math, computer science, or economics
- 2-4 years' working experience in the area of data engineering, data science or business intelligence.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Duration: 3 Months+