For one of our clients we are looking for an IT Processes and Strategy Consultant
- Analysis plan, set-up and manage the delivery of a complete process description of client´s IT department related processes in UML and written English
- Engage with client´s IT department, the business, relevant business support organizations (ex. HR) and users to analyze process flows and possible process flaws.
- Identify and document possible process enhancements
- Suggest process monitoring and in-, output SLA and KPI’s
- Engage with the Service Now (SNOW) team for any process related issue
- Effectively take responsibility and manage changes to the program in line with client´s requirements.
- Engage with communication teams to prepare and sign off key communications messages related to change impact.
- Manage change to scope, deliverables and/or budget
- Work with the Program Manager and PMO on reporting requirements that fit with program governance
- Effective and Efficient management of key stakeholders within client´s organization up to and including board level
- Experience in the Energy and Utilities sector