For one of our clients we are looking for a PMO (m/f)
The MyDigitalWorkplace program has been established to deliver a new Digital Workplace to all client employees and drive forward the full physical separation from former owner. The program includes initiatives to deliver a new Windows 10 Client, enhance the Office365 Service suite, roll-out a modern printer fleet and migrate all users into a Cloud environment. This program is closely linked to the client IT Strategy and the key initiative for 2019. The various workstreams will be supported by a central Program Management Office, which has the responsibility to actively steer & communicate towards the involved projects, business responsible and senior management. The central PMO is supported by a dedicated Communication workstream as well as Customer Journey team.
This role is based in Dusseldorf, Germany, with regular travel to other client locations in the UK and Germany.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Managing of the Program and Project Management of all My Digital Workplace workstreams.
- Engage with project members in order to successfully assist and manage the deliver the My Digital Workplace program for the client
- Prepare meetings: organise locations, align agenda, create minutes of meetings
- Maintain action item lists and track status
- Maintain RAID logs on project level
- Reporting requirements from program management
- Draft presentations based on provided information
- Advise the alignment between the various workstreams.
- Create and update of performance boards
- Foster the use of new tools and technologies within the My Digital Workplace program
- Experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work.
- Willing to regularly travel nationally and internationally
- Business fluent English and German language skills
Duration: 6 months+
Capacity: 50 hours/week (40 onsite/10 remote)