For one of our clients we are looking for a consultant Process Modelling (m/f)Overview:
Following the decision to split former owner into 2 separate and autonomous businesses, the now independent business of the client has developed a series of key IT projects which in turn will be developed and delivered by the client IT Roadmap.
The client IT Roadmap is a set of projects in the area of Hosting, Business Workplace, Connectivity and Identity & Access Management. Each project on the roadmap will separate remaining user related processes and infrastructure services currently depending on the former owner into dedicated client services or transform already split services so they fit to a modern company in a digital energy business. Running project until december 2019.
This role is based in Dusseldorf, Germany, with regular travel to other client locations in the UK and Germany.Task:
Key Skill Requirements:
- Responsible to keep IT Roadmap status reporting up-to-date including milestone dates, risks, issues, dependencies & budget.
- Identify & resolve planning inconsistencies together with the project managers.
- Manage & steer the monthly, quarterly & annual forecast processes for budget and service volumes.
- Creation of documentation including but not limited to business cases, board presentations & processes.
- Coordinate between various Support Functions and project managers.
- Ensure consistent message into official Project Governance Process and steering committees.
- Ensure standard project management standards, methods & processes are used. Provide consultancy for project managers to adapt these.
- Define & align new processes together with related functions, if required.
- Foster the use of new tools and technologies within the unit.
- Proven experience in project/program environments including experience of process management & Process modelling
- Proven experience in Controlling & Corporate Finance environment including optimisation of IT costs vis prioritisation and control methods
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly work one’s way into new topics & tools.
- Experience in senior stakeholder management within a change environment.
- Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work.
- Business fluent English and German language skills.
50 hours/week (40 onsite, 10 remote)