For one of our clients we are looking for a Business Analyst Gas Dispatch
- Create specification and manage implementation and data migration of Gas Dispatch & Balancing software solutions including realization of user trainings and quality assurance tests
- Consult and coach the ‘typical’ project management tasks, such as planning, managing the project team, identifying and managing risks, dependencies and conflicts, managing and delivering to a plan / deadline, budget control, meeting / workshop preparation
- Identify, document and align custom specific change requests within Gas Dispatch & Balancing
- Strong expertise of energy management processes in the Gas market Strong expertise in ‘typical’ project management tasks (in environment of the client appreciated)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- A sound understanding of various processes in the Gas market like energy sales, nomination, balancing group management, dispatching, portfolio management, energy trading
- Expertise from previous software projects within the gas operations and dispatch function, related to nominations, gas assets and contract management including relevant monitoring and reporting
- Experience in data migration and service enabling in a complex 24/7 gas dispatch environment is appreciated.
- Strong documentation skills, technical and functional, specifically in the gas operations area.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- PMP and CBAP certification are appreciated.
- German and English (fluent both verbal and written)
Capacity: 32 hours/week (24 hours onsite, 8 hours remote)
Start: March 2019
Duration: 4 months+