For one of our clients we are looking for a REST API Solution Architect
Implement measures to reduce the interface dependencies between Applications. After successful implementation of the Project, a larger percentage of Application releases can be installed outside of so-called, rollout weekends.
- Editing / finalizing API Guideline Documentation based on an existing draft version, TMForum API Guidelines and analysis results from current projects for the decoupling of application interfaces
- Detection and clarification of unclear points or conflicting statements from the various textual sources / project results with relevant stakeholders
- API design
- Service-oriented Architectures, Event-driven Architectures
- REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, HTTP (S)
- TMForum Open API standards
- Service Versioning, Tolerant Reader Pattern
- Analytical, conceptual thinking
- Independent work
- Communication skills
Duration: 2 months+
Language skills: English - fluent, German - fluent
- The goal is to create a guideline, which should be a guideline for the design of decoupled / flexible interfaces.
- In parallel with the documentation, discussions about controversial / unresolved issues are to be initiated and results / decisions made must be included in the guideline.