For one of our clients we're looking for a freelance SAP EHS Consultant (f/m)
for one of our clients in Düsseldorf!Project overview:
- Analysis and implementation of an Interface between the Infor OPTIVA Software and the client specific SAP IRIS system.
- Analysis, cost estimation and development of specific functional enhancements in the Environment, Health & Safety area. Especially for Product Safety and Dangerous Goods topics.
- In addition to that also enhancements in the Product Life Cycle area (Recipe Development and Recipe Management) area are requested
- Implementation of an Interface between OPTIVA and IRIS and Enhancements in the EH&S (Environment Health & Safety) and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) area based on SAP R/3 functionality (EhP8)
- Set up of an Interface between the Infor OPTIVA Software and the client-specific SAP IRIS system. The Interface must based on the Infor ION SAP Connector which uses SAP IDOCs to exchange data between both systems.
- Analysis of specific Enhancement requirements in the Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) area. Especially in the main components Product Safety and Dangerous Goods.
- In addition to that also specific Enhancement requirements in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) area have to be included. Here the topics Recipe Development (RD) and Recipe Management (RM) are of main interest.
- Apart from the analysis a cost estimation to realize a specific functional Enhancements has to be created.
- The complete process of Functional design, Technical Design and Development of specific enhancements/functionality in the EH&S and PLM area has to be included.
- Finally specific functional enhancements in the PLM/LIMS for Packaging area are consulted (PLM/LIMS is a client-specific developed tool based on SAP which supports the development process of formulas and packagings). Also in this area all steps from analysis to realization have to be performed.
- The described activity above includes also the handling, coordination and realization of several small enhancements in parallel.
- Deep knownledge of the SAP ALE technique is required; especially of specific IDOCs in the PLM EHS area for specification data.
- SAP EHS functional knowledge
- RD/RM functional knoweldge
- English: fluent