For one of our clients in Düsseldorf we’re looking for a freelance Azure Software Architect/Developer
Support the Go Live and post go live of Forward reporting project. The project consists of bringing together deal data from the trading system and economic generation data in the azure sql data warehouse. The position from both systems are then transformed using agreed logic and method into reporting relevant KPI for the Front office Power optimisation desk. The commodities involved are gas, power, coal and FX
Work on building a real-time streaming market data delivery platform.
Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
Participates in development of software user manuals.
Creates, modifies, and all maintains software
Perform concept and requirements analyses in support of all corrective, adaptive, and perfect changes to system and services.
Design and execute component and system tests.
Possess knowledge, experience, and expertise in the full spectrum of the software development life cycle and some exposure to energy or financial market.
• Extensive experience utilizing .NET/C#, Python, java, R
• Extensive experience with Azure services such as; Web Apps, SQL, and Service Bus, Topic,Functions,Logic Apps, Azure Web API service + Web API Management service
• Experience with micro services architecture and large scale application development
• Experience migrating applications from on premises environments to the Azure platform (preferably in a leadership role)
• High level written and verbal communication skills
• Experience building and supporting an Agile DevOps environment to manage and scale multiple software products
• Experience with Talend Open Studio
• Understanding of Tableau
• PowerShell Experience with Azure App Services, Azure automation, Application Insights
• Some exposure to Snowflake come.
Start: April Location: Düsseldorf Capacity: fulltime, 40 hrs./ week Duration: 3+ months Project language: English