View all jobs
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - May 2019München, Bayern
For one of our clients we are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
List of Deliverables for Contractor:
- Expert to optimize Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) setup and design and implement Journeys.
- Drives Local Assessment and gathers market needs.
- Perform initial journey briefing workshops with markets.
- Design automated Journeys and Campaign Blueprints.
- Implement SFMC Use Cases and Contact Flows into Marketing Cloud.
- Creating Data Extensions based on defined Data Model.
- Refining Architecture in Marketing Cloud system on a regional level but as well on market level.
- Development of journeys in Test BU and testing/troubleshooting.
- Consult main track markets and journey approval.
- Recommend optimization and AB testing.
- Optimisation and continued rollout/ development of templates – dynamic content, html development.
- Workshop facilitation requirements gathering
- min 4 years’ hand-on experience in Marketing cloud
- MC Consultant Certified
- Marketing Background
- Demonstrable Design experience with MC (All studios, complex journeys, automation.)
- Previous Implementation Experience with Marketing Cloud projects
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (All studios)
- Strong hands-on knowledge of mail, mobile, social studios and integration with Sales, Service Clouds
- Pre - Sales experience - this is a client facing role.
- Good understanding of the possibilities of Ampscript to recommend design options and communicating needs to developers.
- HTML skills are a great advantage
- Experience of DMP, Einstein a plus
Duration: 6 months+
Team: 5 people