For one of our clients in Dusseldorf we're looking for a freelance OsiSoft PI developer (f/m) to join one of our clients in the utilities industry:
Pilot implementation of OsiSoft PI at Energy Storage at the site Epe. Project also includes purchase, installation and setup of the server with Osisoft PI software, as well as setting up the Asset Framework for UES, all the tags calculation, email integration in PI, and creating their standard weekly and monthly reports in PI Vision.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create and enhance framework for reporting and dashboards using embedded PI Vision as primary visualization tool in PI
- Design and implement PI AssetFramework and Analysis according to specific use cases
- Coach and mentor local site engineers in using the full functionality of PI
- Coordinate and engage with different stakeholders in local power plants and central teams
- Understand, recommend and implement AF changes on use case basis.
- PI Administration support – PI to PI, interface support and data backfilling
Required skills/ experience:
- 5 years of OSISoft PI Experience
- Experience in PI Vision/Coresight, PI Datalink, PI Asset Framework, PI EventFrames, PI Notifications, PI RDBMS, PI UFL.
- Understanding PI System dataflow, architecture, and security concept
- Demonstrated knowledge and prior use of Asset Framework is required, including AF templates, data references, analysis and notifications. Must be able to understand and clarify requirements to drive creation of AF models in support business initiatives.
- Functional Know-how in Power Generation or Utility sector preferred
- Experience SQL, Oracle or RDBMS is a plus
- Experience in front end visualization using AngularJS, mid-tier API development using Microsoft WebAPI/C#
- PI Development – understanding of PI architecture, WebAPI, AFSDK,Webservices, PI SDK Programming APIs etc.
Project Language: English and German in working proficiency
Project start: 01.07.2019
Project location: Dusseldorf
Project capacity: 32 hours/week
Project Duration: 6+ months