For one of our clients we are looking for an MS Dynamics CRM Administration Specialist
Project description: Revise of Operational Excellence for all MS Dynamics CRM instances at client. Optimize processes between the responsible application support unit (us) and the several business units and the suppliers.
- Administration of the CRM system and CRM Online instances itself
- System Administration of the CRM Management System
- Administration of the Online solution (imports, exports, backups)
- CRM User Access Management (UAM)
- Managing incidents between the business units and suppliers when a button in the CRM application or an interface does not work. Task within incident management are usually managing and coordinating tickets between Business and the 3rd level suppliers (also Microsoft if needed) and deploying fixes/hotfixes if administrators permissions are required (CR management)
- Managing premier tickets (preferential processing tickets/issues based on the Enterprise contract between client and Microsoft) with Microsoft - issues not within the solution but in the CRM core system where support from Microsoft is required. The consultant work on solutions with Microsoft and implement these on the client’s side
- Managing enhancements with the suppliers, small requirements from the business - small business requirements. The consultant steer / coordinate the implementation of enhancements and coordinate the rollout if the supplier does it. The business tracks the implementation. The business involves us proactive and informs us about their need which they discuss with the supplier
- Independent working and coordination between all parties
- Housekeeping of the related mailboxes
- Software: CRM dynamics and Online O365
- In total there are 3 CRM systems and 4 different business units / stakeholders (UFRES and UES with a critical system) and about 300 CRM users.
- English - must
- German - desireable
Duration: 5 months+