For our client Telefonica O2 we are looking for a Project Manager Senior // SIM // NEW GU tool access solution (Win2Go)
Consultant will be the lead of the project New GU Tool access solution (Win2Go).
Manage IT Project & Deliveries
Fine conception and Implementation of Valuable scalable and easily expandable central NT GU Tool Solution which also corresponds to the strategy of the general workplace service.
- Create of project plans for Telefonica Retained IT
- Requirement engineering and preparation of specifications within the scope of the analysis and implementation of all steps relevant to the project scope.
- Manage external suppliers
- Monitoring of project progress and tracking of relevant action points
- Creation of necessary work packages and derivation of deliverables
- Review and evaluation of the project results.
- Risk Management
- Create and manage of decision path for Telefonica Management
- Close monitoring of project progress
- If necessary, independent escalation of problems (always together with solution options that have already been worked out and evaluated, including recommendations)
- Implementation and execution of regular project reporting
- Direct governance of project team members
- Management of interdependencies for parallel projects
- Manage any kind of procurement incl. defining RFI / RFQ
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in managing complex software development and IT infrastructure
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in use of project management tools (GPM / IPMA, PMI, Prince 2)
- Certification desired
- Several years of experience (>8 years) experience with IT architectures, current software platforms and applications in telecommunications, special experience with the system architecture of Telefónica Deutschland would be an advantage
- Several years of experience (>8 years) with software development processes (waterfall and agile)
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in communication and presentation of complex issues in senior management
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in active, structured management of project meetings and larger rounds
Duration: 2 months++